You can create Estimates or Quotation via the following steps:
👉 From the Income menu click on Estimates.
Click on New Estimate.
Now follow these steps:
1) Select an existing customer from the drop-down box. You can also create a new customer by clicking on the + icon.
2) The Estimate number will be auto-generated.
3) Enter the estimate date – it’s the date on which the estimate is raised. You can enter a previous date as well if required
4) Enter the Place of Supply – its the State or City
5) Export Estimate – Check this box if you are making an export estimate
6) Select the Item from the drop-down. Upon selecting the item the description and Unit Cost will reflect automatically.
7) Enter the Quantity, Discount, and Tax if applicable.
8) You can also add up any other additional charge through Add Other Charge.
9) Customer Notes – If any instructions for customers.
10)Terms & Conditions – You can mention the payment terms, returns, and exchanges too.
That’s it! Now click on Save to create an Estimate