Follow these steps if you have received a bill and haven’t paid for that expense yet. This type of transaction is also known as Bill booking or Credit Expenses.
1) Go to Expenses -> Record Expenses screen when you login to your Envoici account
2) Once you open the New Expense screen, click on the ‘Credit Expenses’ button on top.
3) Select customer or vendor from the dropdown. You can create a new vendor account by clicking on ‘+Add New’ option if there are no accounts.
4) Select Expense Record Date. This is the day when you want to record the expense transaction. For example, if you received a bill yesterday and you got time only today to record it, you can specify the previous day’s date here for accounting purposes.
5) Enter Due Date as mentioned on the bill. This is when you need to make the payment.
6) You can attach a bill received from your vendor to this voucher from the Attach Scan Proof button.
7) Click on the Save button.
Once you save this voucher, click on the Make Payment button shown on the expense details screen whenever you want to make the payment.