Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Credit card holder’s or PayPal account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on the final date of the month if no corresponding date.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers are only valid for the initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Envoici Accounting may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for cancelling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the Envoici Accounting Courses Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered and do not accomplish cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel your renewed subscription by contacting Envoici Accounting within two (2) calendar days after the renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.